HOW DO I WASH MY LINEN?
- Gentle cool hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring or rub
- Dry flat in the shade
- Cool Iron
- Slubs (a lump or thick part in the yarn) are a characteristic of the fabric giving its own uniqueness.
- Fabrics may fade over time with washing, wear and tear.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE CANDLES?
- My candle range is proudly made in Melbourne, Australia.
- Fragrances are hand picked by me.
- Premium fragrances are essential oils with a typical small amount of synthetic carrier oil.
- 100% Soy wax.
- Vegan and Non-toxic.
ARE THE PRINTS PHOTOCOPIED?
- Every artwork is an original print. One of a kind and not reproduced. I hand pull my prints through a printing press, with each image created separately.
- Each original print is signed on the back with all the details.
- Each original print has my personal embossed chop mark.
- The collector will receive a signed and dated certificate of personal authentication from the artist Trudy Rice.
- When a picture is framed well, it creates a stage and highlights the work as it truly deserves.
- I help you make the difficult decision of selecting the perfect frame for your chosen artwork.
- My professional framer assists me in creating a bespoke frame for each artwork, from the type of frame, its colour, and style down to the mount and backing board.